02 June 2009



Prince Siddhartha Musical Show
finally end on Sunday..
10 days passed so fast...Dunno when can do show together wit them gain...
Really miss those day wit them..
Eat together,warm up together,perform together,pray together~
Happy News..................(for me)
My ballet teacher...(not now la..my ex teacher)
She ask me wana go back continue my classes or not...hehe...
so happy...my parent ask me to go back...
i'll think of it...Cuz i wan it back for so long edi....hehe...Happy~~

Today i upload many pictures of us during the show
oso the same i saw many of my frens upload their shooting pictures...
feeling of mine like they are too front of me...
I'll work hard for it...
God Bless me...=)Love God!!!
We are in this together!!!
Same pic but added crew inside...thanks them been helping us for 10 days
There is more in FaceBook....

No comments: